Councilmember Todd invites all Ward 4 seniors to the Third Annual State of the Ward 4 Senior Address on Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM at the Riggs-LaSalle Recreation Center (501 Riggs Road, NE). As in years past, the event will include health screenings, speakers, music, a host of agencies that assist seniors with aging in place, and Councilmember Todd’s State of the Ward 4 Senior address. Lunch will be served. To RSVP, contact Dolly Turner at email@example.com or (202) 654-6406.
- Share Your Thoughts On New Name For Coolidge Middle & High School, Other Opportunities For Education Engagement
- Metro Reminds Customers of Upcoming Summer Improvement Projects That Will Affect Rail Service
- DSLBD Seeking Applications To Operate & Manage 2019 Clean Team Program For Riggs Rd/South Dakota Ave, NE
- More Child Care Seats Are Coming: Mayor Bowser Kicks Off Renovations at Historic Stevens School
- Nike Community Store in Ivy City to Give $50,000 to Local Organizations Through the Nike Community Impact Fund