Councilmember Todd invites all Ward 4 seniors to the Third Annual State of the Ward 4 Senior Address on Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM at the Riggs-LaSalle Recreation Center (501 Riggs Road, NE). As in years past, the event will include health screenings, speakers, music, a host of agencies that assist seniors with aging in place, and Councilmember Todd’s State of the Ward 4 Senior address. Lunch will be served. To RSVP, contact Dolly Turner at email@example.com or (202) 654-6406.
- Washington, DC Picked as a Top City in Age-Friendly Policies
- Support Food2Feed Food Drive
- Food & Friends to Prepare and Deliver 3,500 Thanksgiving Meals
- (BPRW) Twenty-Two HBCU Dance Teams Go Head to Head for the Chance to Win $25,000 in the #RadiantDanceOff Contest
- October 2017 General Fund Revenue Collections Up 7.7% From The Previous Year And Fiscal-Year-To-Date Collections Up 4.9%