Councilmember Todd invites all Ward 4 seniors to the Third Annual State of the Ward 4 Senior Address on Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM at the Riggs-LaSalle Recreation Center (501 Riggs Road, NE). As in years past, the event will include health screenings, speakers, music, a host of agencies that assist seniors with aging in place, and Councilmember Todd’s State of the Ward 4 Senior address. Lunch will be served. To RSVP, contact Dolly Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 654-6406.
- Mayor Bowser Announces $4.7 Million Investment in Kingman and Heritage Islands
- ALICIA BOLER DAVIS SELECTED 2018 BLACK ENGINEER OF THE YEAR
- 13-YEAR OLD ENTREPRENEUR TURNS EDUCATION ABOUT AFRICAN HERITAGE INTO AN ARTS & CRAFTS BUSINESS
- Sam’s Club Confirms Reports Of Store Closures Nationwide
- THE 34TH ANNUAL NATIONAL BLACK MEMORABILIA, FINE ART & CRAFTS SHOW TO BE HELD IN APRIL 2018