Councilmember Todd invites all Ward 4 seniors to the Third Annual State of the Ward 4 Senior Address on Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM at the Riggs-LaSalle Recreation Center (501 Riggs Road, NE). As in years past, the event will include health screenings, speakers, music, a host of agencies that assist seniors with aging in place, and Councilmember Todd’s State of the Ward 4 Senior address. Lunch will be served. To RSVP, contact Dolly Turner at email@example.com or (202) 654-6406.
- DC Government Goes On Air with Launch of DC Radio 96.3 HD4
- Mayor Bowser Announces Legislation to Protect DC Seniors and Vulnerable Adults from Financial Exploitation and Abuse
- Councilmember Todd Prioritizes Students and Families
- HRSA Awards $1,629,009 to Support District of Columbia Families
- District Unemployment Rate Holds Steady at 6.4 Percent