Celebrate Earth Day at the Annual Ward 4 Bike Ride with Councilmember Todd, Rachel Maisler (Ward 4 Representative to the D.C. Bicycle Advisory Council), and the Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA). The approximately 8-mile loop will begin and end at the Upshur St & 9th St, NW bikeshare station, and will feature bicycle infrastructure and sites of significance in Ward 4. We’ll depart at 10:00 AM (changed from original time of 10:30) and move at a relaxed pace, stopping to discuss ways to enhance bikeability. Join us afterwards for refreshments at a local establishment. Bring your friends and family, and make sure to wear a helmet!
- HELP USA Veterans Affordable Housing Groundbreaking at Walter Reed
- Metro Seeks Public Input On Proposed Additional Red Line Service, Deadline To Submit May 21st
- Opening of Two New Child Care Spaces at UDC and Deanwood Recreation Center
- Fifth Annual City-Wide Creation Expression Contest Accepting Entries, Due Wednesday, May 25th, 5PM
- Malcolm X Celebrations Return to Washington, DC