Celebrate Earth Day at the Annual Ward 4 Bike Ride with Councilmember Todd, Rachel Maisler (Ward 4 Representative to the D.C. Bicycle Advisory Council), and the Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA). The approximately 8-mile loop will begin and end at the Upshur St & 9th St, NW bikeshare station, and will feature bicycle infrastructure and sites of significance in Ward 4. We’ll depart at 10:00 AM (changed from original time of 10:30) and move at a relaxed pace, stopping to discuss ways to enhance bikeability. Join us afterwards for refreshments at a local establishment. Bring your friends and family, and make sure to wear a helmet!
- Share Your Thoughts On New Name For Coolidge Middle & High School, Other Opportunities For Education Engagement
- Metro Reminds Customers of Upcoming Summer Improvement Projects That Will Affect Rail Service
- DSLBD Seeking Applications To Operate & Manage 2019 Clean Team Program For Riggs Rd/South Dakota Ave, NE
- More Child Care Seats Are Coming: Mayor Bowser Kicks Off Renovations at Historic Stevens School
- Nike Community Store in Ivy City to Give $50,000 to Local Organizations Through the Nike Community Impact Fund