Join Mayor Muriel Bowser, Deputy Mayor Brian Kenner, and Councilmember Brandon Todd for the groundbreaking of HELP USA Veterans Housing, 77 affordable units for previously homeless vets on the former Walter Reed Army Medical Center campus. The event will take place on Friday, May 25th from 11:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
- HELP USA Veterans Affordable Housing Groundbreaking at Walter Reed
- Metro Seeks Public Input On Proposed Additional Red Line Service, Deadline To Submit May 21st
- Opening of Two New Child Care Spaces at UDC and Deanwood Recreation Center
- Fifth Annual City-Wide Creation Expression Contest Accepting Entries, Due Wednesday, May 25th, 5PM
- Malcolm X Celebrations Return to Washington, DC